Hi, I'm Debby Savage, and
here's what I'd like to share with you...
Enjoy Fresh Organic Fruits, Vegetables & Herbs without Killing your Seedlings or Using the Wrong Fertilizer
Would you like to:
➔ Save Time?
➔ Save Money?
➔ Grow Food Full of Vitamins and Minerals?
If you answered YES, then I'm really glad you're here. You see, I've dedicated my life to teaching my time saving simple and easy gardening organic methods.
But how can you grow a garden when you don't know the first steps to take?
It's actually a lot easier than you think - simply by following the right strategy. Take action using the step by step guidance I'll teach you. You'll see results! This program is unlike anything you've tried before. The path to success is easy!
Learn what are growing zones. Why it's important and then take that information to get strarted.
Learn how to grow great tasting food. Soil prep is key to a lush garden that will produce lots of food.
Sucess on the very first garden. Healthy organic food you put on the table that your family will love.
Eating mineral-dense food is healthier and tastes terrific. No chemicals ever, just organic food.
The abundance of food a garden produces can be preserved for wintertime eating. Saving money.
Deena -An Organic Garden Grower
"My garden was so lush with these methods the neighbors would walk up and ask if they could look at my garden, then comment on how many peppers and green beans I had and if I had any extra they would be happy to take them off my hands. I loved that I could share and be a blessing."
Want to know why most gardens fail?
Have you already tried an organic garden and it DIDN'T work?
Your Garden failed because of these important elements:
➔ You didn't have the right soil. Get the soil right and it's a no brainer. Your plants will grow into lush plants
➔ You didn't grow for your climate zone. You have to get this right to have a successful garden.
➔ You didn't plant the correct way. Did you plant too deep or shallow?
➔ You didn't know how to plan for your space properly.
This workshop offers amazing results because:
➔ It will educate you about the best soil to use and the only two amendments you need to have a lush garden.
➔ Learn what climate zone you're in and how to pick seeds or plants that will flourish in your area.
➔ Step by step guide to show you how to plant correctly, spacing, and tips on how I do it.
➔ Planning your space for a successful garden harvest.
And what about the 3 common myths that
will keep you from starting an organic garden . . .
You have to spend a lot of time to have a garden
Not true! Grow enough food to enjoy a salad every day in as little as 30 minutes a day
I have to use chemicals to have a good garden
I teach how to grow with simple organic methods. No toxic chemicals EVER!
Gardens are expensive to grow
No again! Once you get started you'll be shocked at how much money you'll save
Imagine what it will feel like when:
- Your body starts to become healthier and your immune system becomes stronger.
- Your energy levels soars. Get more done in less time. Energy abounds and you feel great!
- You enjoy deeper sleep and wake up feeling super refreshed and ready to start your day.
- You quickly and naturally go to your garden and pick food daily for your meals and never pay those high organic prices again.
- Your confidence and self-esteem are soaring as you grow wonderful organic food for pennies.
- You make your own tomato sauce from vegetables and herbs you grew in your very own yard.
- You preserve some of your harvest to eat in the winter.
What would it be worth to you, to grow your own organic fruits, vegetables, and herbs year after year?
Here's what it's meant to others...
“No occupation is so delightful to me as the culture of the earth, and no culture comparable to that of the garden."
Hippocrates (460-377 BCE) is widely recognized as the “Father of Medicine”
"Let medicine by your food and food be your medicine."
"When the world wearies and society fails to satisfy, there is always the garden."
"To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.”
I Created the Plan Your Organic Garden Virtual Workshop for YOU!
By the end of this workshop you'll:
- Understand the step by step plan that will help get you started and grow great tasting food.
- Plan and implement your garden space.
- Make a list of minimal go-to tools you'll need to get the job done fast.
- Source organic seeds, trees, and berry bushes. Best dirt recipe, and the only fertilizer you'll EVER need. (psst, it's all natural!!)
- You'll get instant access to the FREE private FB group which I will be active in.
Here's what's included in
Plan Your Organic Garden Mini Workshop
With this workshop you'll get:
1. Access to a FREE Private Facebook group to get anwsers to your questions. (Value $100)
2. Soil 101 Guide (Value $100)
3. Resources for Non-Toxic Fertilizer (Value $100)
4. Pests in the Garden and how to deal with them naturally (Value $100)
5. Plan Your Garden in a week-end ( Value $100)
6. BONUS! Video showing my secret soil recipe that plants LOVE! (Value $250.00)
7. BONUS! A list of all my favorite organic garden seeds, berry bushes, and fruit trees and where to source them. (Value $100)
Total Value = ($850)
Here is a few topics I will cover in this workshop
- The only fertilizer you will need. It's natural and non-toxic too
- Learn my secret recipe that will grow an abundance of food
- Watering tips. Timing is everything and it's the biggest mistake I see
- Starting seedlings, it's easy
- Tips for pollinating your garden for bountiful harvest
- Pests in the garden and how to get rid of them naturally
- How to preserve your harvest to eat in the winter
- Fall clean-up and why it's important
* PLUS *
I'm going to throw in some BONUSES to ensure your first garden is a huge success
Bonus 1: A list of my favorite Seeds, Berry Bushes, and Fruit Trees
A list of all my favortie vegetable seeds, berry bushes, and fruit trees I've grown over the years. Resources to organic seeds and plants.
Bonus 2: My Secret Soil Recipe That Guarantees Success
Step by step video on how to build the soil in your garden beds with non-toxic soil and materials. You will easily be able to grow mineral-dense organic food your family will love
Still Got Questions?
No problem - check out the most frequently asked ones below...